Become a new member
The Indiana Sheriffs’ Association is a nonprofit educational and service organization comprised of the 92 county sheriffs, their deputies and other law-abiding citizens throughout the state.
The association was formed for the purpose of providing assistance to sheriffs, their deputies and other department personnel, thereby enabling them to improve the delivery of law enforcement services to the citizens of this state.
The association advocates and supports the need for better and continued training of all law enforcement officers. The association continually sponsors and provides both training and educational programs for sheriffs and deputies throughout the state.
One of the Indiana Sheriffs’ Association’s educational programs is an annual summer leadership camp provided for boys and girls who have completed the seventh and eighth grade of school. This program utilizes sheriffs and deputies as counselors and instructors to provide a better understanding of the duties of a law enforcement officer.
The association endeavors to improve the education and professionalism of the law enforcement service by awarding several college scholarships annually to qualified students who desire to attain a degree in the field of criminal justice. The scholarship program is administered by a committee made up of sheriffs, deputy sheriffs and college administrators within the state. The scholarship recipients are selected from four geographic areas of the state. Contributions to the scholarship fund enable it to accumulate sufficient assets to continue the program.
All Memberships Include:
- Membership Card
- Two ISA Star window decals (three for Family Memberships)
- A subscription to our newsletter, The Indiana Sheriff
- Information and updates on all ISA Programs and services supporting Indiana citizens
- Information on community-related Activities, such as drug awareness Programs, Youth Leadership Camps and our college scholarship fund
Dues and contributions to the Indiana Sheriffs’ Association are tax deductible under 501(c)3 of the I.R.S. code.
License Tags (license plate for front of vehicle) $5.50 each
- To order a license tag(s), click button and enter the number of tags you would like to purchase.
- In order to purchase a license tag, you must also purchase or renew an ISA membership on step 4 of the form below.
$50.00 Silver Star Member
- Wall Plaque, Membership Credentials for (1) Person
$100.00 Bronze Star Member
- Wall Plaque, Membership Credentials for (2) Persons
$250.00 Gold Star Member
- Handsome Gold Wall Plaque, Membership Credentials for (3) Persons
$500.00 Corporate Member
- Personalized Wall Plaque Presented by Your Sheriff, Membership Credentials for (4) Persons
$1,000.00 I.S.A. Benefactor (Corporate, Foundation, Personal)
- Person or organization committed to sustaining support of the Association.
- Includes personalized wall plaque and life membership for designated person.
Individual & Family membership
Annual Associate Membership Dues are $24.00
Membership credentials consist of:
- A membership card,
- Two I.S.A. star decals, and
- A year’s subscription to our newsletter, THE INDIANA SHERIFF.
Annual Associate Family Dues are $35.00 (Includes primary member and spouse)
Family membership credentials consist of:
- A membership card per member,
- Three I.S.A. star decals per family, and
- A year’s subscription to our newsletter, THE INDIANA SHERIFF, per family.
Children can be added to a Family Membership for $10.00 each
- Limited to unmarried dependent children over 14 days and under 19 years and only available with a Family Membership.